Monday, January 14, 2008

Tall drink of water


I've seen Sigg aluminum bottles around, at kitchen stores, grocery stores and even bike stores. Officially, though, I'd say the yogis had it first, having spotted a few at a recent Bikram class and on the street, usually carried together with a rolled-up mat.

Perhaps there's something to the average yoga consumer that naturally gravitates toward the practical, organic and chic (Lululemon, anyone?), and as a wannabe yogi in need of a good, resuable bottle, I was all for their latest approved product. Sigg, a Swiss company better known in Europe, offers a wide range of sizes and styles. There's the large, plain ones, favored by yoga enthusiasts, the kid-friendly small, cartoony ones, and a perfectly purse-sized, classic black one for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to get one! There is apparently one place that sells them in Ottawa is some kids shop, go figure!?!